Printree Gallery is an online print-shop from which customers can purchase superb high resolution giclée prints of the artworks of amateur artists. Customers can have their fine art prints at any size on various substrates as posters, fine art prints, canvases - stretched canvas box prints - or choose from many different mounts and mouldings for framed fine art prints.
If you are an artist or photographer Printree will:
- Promote and sell superb art prints of your art through the online Gallery print-shop.
- Print, frame and deliver fine art giclée prints of your artworks to customers.
- Give you 30 per cent of the sale price of each print sold.
The Printree Gallery is part of Printree.com portal, one of the finest online art and photographic collections from galleries and archives around the globe including Punch, Illustrated London News, National Geographic, Postal Heritage Museum, and regional galleries. Each of our partners has a dedicated print-shop through which we print fine art prints on-demand; customers pay online through Worldpay or Paypal. You will have your own web address to enable you to promote your own permanent exhibition of your work eg www.printreegallery.com/your_collection_name.
What We Do
We undertake all fulfilment, printing, framing and packaging and deliver beautiful art prints to customers worldwide. Whilst we cannot guarantee that customers will purchase your artwork, we can guarantee that we will promote your artwork through your own web page on the Gallery. The Gallery has direct links to the print shops of our partners worldwide - art galleries, historic archives and photographic collections.
- Provide a robust legal framework to ensure you retain full ownership and copyright of your images.
- Upload your data and low resolution images to the Gallery print-shop.
- Put online only low resolution, watermarked images on-line.
- Store securely off-line your high resolution image files for printing.
- Print on Epson printers running ultra-chrome, ultra-violet, water resistant inks.
- Mount and frame the art prints using our qualified craftsmen.
- Despatch rolled art prints in three days and framed prints in five days.
- Use Royal Mail, Parcelforce City Link in the UK and FedEx (worldwide) for deliveries.
- Provide freephone support for customers.
- Offer customers a 14 days no quibble returns policy, ensure customer satisfaction.
- Record all sales activity and royalty payments due in secure administration pages.
We have a demonstrable reputation for delivering superb gallery quality fine art prints. To maintain this level of quality we require high-resolution digital images ideally at c50mb uncompressed Tiff files capable of printing to AO. As a minimum guide, images should have a resolution of 150dpi and a file size of between 1 to 5MB if saved as a JPEG or 10MB to 50MB if saved as a TIFF.
Your images will be displayed and printed exactly as submitted. So please submit your image in the correct orientation, 'clean' and free from any borders, frames or background.
The Fine Art Prints
Orders for fine art prints are fulfilled on-demand as giclée prints; these are individually produced high-resolution, high fidelity reproductions printed at 1440 dpi. We use a sophisticated Epson inkjet technology providing the highest quality A0+ (44") 8-colour production and using Epson UltraChrome K3 inks with Vivid Magenta for superb colour and neutral black and white and perfectly balanced greyscale. The end results are superior long lasting gallery quality fine art prints.
We can accept request for a wide range of substrates, but for simplicity on the Gallery, we use:
- Photo Satin Paper - a 260 g/m² high quality photo paper.
- Photo Gloss - a 260 g/m² high quality photo paper.
- Fine Art Paper - a Hahnemühle Fine Art Photo Rag® Bright White paper, with a weight of 265 gm/sq.metre made of 100% Cotton.
- Canvas - A Matt 350 g/m² high quality coated Artistic Canvas; Rolled or Stretched over a soft wood frame – a 'box canvas'.
Customers can also choose online a mount and frame to have a framed fine art print delivered ready to hang. We offer over 80 framing options and a matching range of 25 mounts.
We can print fine art giclee prints at any size but for simplicity on the Gallery, our standard print sizes follow the European 'A' size convention:
210 x 149mm
8.3' x 5.9'
297 x 210mm
11.75' x 8.3'
297 x 420mm
11.75' x 16.5'
420 x 594mm
16.5' x 23.4'
594 x 841mm
23.4' x 33'
841 x 1189mm
33' x 46.8'.
We deliver to most countries in the world using Parcelforce and City Link for UK deliveries and FedEx for overseas addresses. All orders are despatched using reinforced packaging and deliveries can be tracked online.
Categorising Your Images
We categorise images to better enable online searches by visitors. There are currently two ‘category’ levels for Gallery images: the ‘genre’ of the artwork; and ‘subject matter’:
Genre Subject Matter
| Genre|| Subject Matter|
|1. Abstract ||(a) Cities & Architecture |
|2. Classic ||(b) Landscape |
|3. Oriental ||(c) Seascape |
|4. Pop Art ||(d) Animals|
|5. Modern ||(e) Botanical |
|6. Art Nouveau ||(f) People / Figures /Nudes/Portrait|
|7. Impressionist ||(g) Still Life /Food|
|8. Surreal ||(h) Sport, Leisure & Dance |
|9. Digital Art ||(i) Astronomy & Space |
| ||(j) Humour |
| ||(k) Fantasy |
| ||(l) Transport.|
Fine Art Print Prices & Royalties
You can accept our standard prices for the different art print sizes and substrates as shown below or choose to set your own prices in which case simply tell us by what percentage you would like them increased. You will receive 30 per cent of the print prices of the Art Prints shown below. Our standard prices on the Gallery are shown below – they exclude VAT, postage and packing:
|Size and Finish|
|Canvas Varnished & Rolled|
|Canvas, Stretched & Mounted|
How Much Does it Cost You
We will charge you a once-only fee for each image that is uploaded and approved by us for display on the Printree Gallery. Your images will remain on display until such time as you request for them to be removed. The upload fees may be paid singularly or in blocks at any time:
1 Image for £5.95
5 Images for £19.95
10 Images for £39.95
25 Images for £85.95
50 Images for £129.95.
Joining the Printree Gallery is Simple
- Decide how many images you want to send to us for display.
- Decide the Genre and Subject Matter categories in which you want your art.
- Send a table of data in Word or Excel or other similar tabulated format:
Send the name of your collection and a brief biography about yourself.Send us CDs with your high resolution image files and other data. Print off two Copies of the Agreement (see below).Fill in the Agreement with your details and signature - retain one Copy for your recordsPrepare a cheque to the value required for the number of images to be uploaded payable to CreateOnline LimitedSend one Copy of Signed Agreement, CD(s) and cheque to: The Printree Gallery, CreateOnline Limited, The Mansion, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB, England.
- File name exactly as it is recorded on the image file
- Image Title with a maximum of 100 characters
- Image Description with a maximum 1000 characters
- The keywords to be associated with each image maximum 12 words
- Image Genre and Subject Matter (as above)
- Prices for each size (or default to the standard prices above).
Your affiliation will commence when your images are live in the Printree Gallery.
The Agreement with CreateOnline
1. You agree to supply images to CreateOnline for the Printree Gallery on a non-exclusive basis until such time as you request for them to be removed in consideration for payments made by CreateOnline to you under this Agreement.
2. You shall provide to CreateOnline the high resolution Images (in JPEG or TIFF format), to be resized, watermarked and uploaded onto the Gallery. You shall provide accompanying image data i.e. 'Image File Name', 'Image Title', 'Image Description', 'Image Genre', 'Image Subject Matter', 'Image Key Words' for each image, for display with the images.
3. You grant CreateOnline a non-exclusive worldwide licence to use any of your images, profile and any logos as we deem appropriate to advertise, market and promote your work and the Printree Gallery.
4. You warrant that you have full legal title to and are the copyright owner of your profile, artwork and images and that these do not infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third parties and for the avoidance of doubt you will indemnify and hold harmless CreateOnline from any copyright claims.
5. CreateOnline shall pay any royalties due to you within 28 days of receipt of payment for prints by customers.
6. This Agreement can be terminated by either party only by providing one month's written notice to the other party. CreateOnline shall, within 14 days of receipt of confirmation of the termination of this Agreement deliver to you all of your images in our possession, custody or control and shall immediately cease all further use of such materials.
7. CreateOnline has complete sanction without restriction to remove images that we deem to be offensive, pornographic or defamatory.
8. CreateOnline is not responsible for and to the fullest extent permitted by the law excludes all liability for any losses or damages arising from or in connection with the marketing, promotion, sale and delivery of your images.
9. The parties hereby agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law, and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for all purposes connected with this Agreement.
Finally, if you are at all uncertain about the terms or you simple require further information about joining Printree Gallery please contact us on 01908 363439 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.